Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/manutdfo/public_html/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 643

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/manutdfo/public_html/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 643

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1052: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
View topic - Job seekers allowance good or bad? | Red Devils Forum

Job seekers allowance good or bad?

Like to have a good debate and express your views, then share them here.

Job seekers allowance good or bad?

Unread postby sazhazey » 23 May 2011 08:05

What do you think is it good or bad does it encourage youth to be lazy free money for signing a bit of paper every two weeks? are you on JSA and think its good?

Debate it out and give reasons for each answer.
Random avatar
sazhazey
Registered User:
Registered User:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 1
Highscores: 1
Medals: 4
Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1)

Unread postby Gaz » 23 May 2011 12:36

Bad they are wasters who can't be arsed to get a job
Gaz
Registered User:
Registered User:
Reserve Team Player:
Reserve Team Player:

Medals: 2
Forum Milestone (2)

Unread postby robi » 23 May 2011 12:38

Some people are unfortunate to be on it and do actually want to work but I also think its a waste of our money as if someone dont want to work fine why should we pay them for that pleasure.
robi
Administrator:
Administrator:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 52
Highscores: 10
Medals: 13
Forum Milestone (7) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Article Milestone (1) User Arcade Milestone (1)

Unread postby fiona1964 » 24 May 2011 14:16

I know some people who are on it and they hate it they are doing every thing than can do to get a job
One of my friends was on it got her self off it by getting 3 part-time job which means she is better of not by a lot after bills are payed but she is happy.

But I also know some that are on it and work as well as on Job seekers allowance means their rent and most of the council tax gets paid for them and they think it is great because they are getting away with it

But as you said there is a lot of people on it because they are to lazy to work
fiona1964
Moderator:
Moderator:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Highscores: 1
Medals: 1
Forum Milestone (1)

Unread postby K1nS » 31 Jan 2012 00:49

I have to say im glad JSA is around as its helped me out alot. I have been out of work in the past and its not been by choice, if JSA wasnt around I dont know what I would have done. I do agree theres alot of people out there who take advantage of this though, and think its an easy way of life as they're just plain lazy. But theres so many people out of work at the moment as theres just no jobs around :(
Random avatar
K1nS
Registered User:
Registered User:
Academy Player:
Academy Player:

Return to Debate & Loggerheads Area