Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/manutdfo/public_html/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 643

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/manutdfo/public_html/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 643

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1052: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php:643)
View topic - Should Gay Couples be allowed to Adopt? | Red Devils Forum

Should Gay Couples be allowed to Adopt?

Like to have a good debate and express your views, then share them here.

Should Gay Couples be allowed to Adopt?

Unread postby sazhazey » 27 Apr 2011 15:11

What do members think should gay couples have the same rights to adopt as straight couples or not ?
Random avatar
sazhazey
Registered User:
Registered User:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 1
Highscores: 1
Medals: 4
Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1)

Unread postby fiona1964 » 27 Apr 2011 18:54

I think they should be allowed to adopt as long as they pass all the check then why not

Is it better for the child to have some one to adopt then then been in and out of foster care not knowing from one day to the next where they are going to live

Adoption is better than that and if a gay couple can give them what they need then the should be allowed to adopt
fiona1964
Moderator:
Moderator:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Highscores: 1
Medals: 1
Forum Milestone (1)

Unread postby robi » 27 Apr 2011 19:11

Personally I dont agree with it and I never will agree with it, the child stands to get a life of ridicule and will end up mentally affected by it.

I am not saying they shouldnt its not my place to say I dont make the rules but I dont agree with it.
robi
Administrator:
Administrator:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 52
Highscores: 10
Medals: 13
Forum Milestone (7) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Article Milestone (1) User Arcade Milestone (1)

Unread postby J.A.D.E » 28 Apr 2011 08:04

Robi wrote:Personally I dont agree with it and I never will agree with it, the child stands to get a life of ridicule and will end up mentally affected by it.

I am not saying they shouldnt its not my place to say I dont make the rules but I dont agree with it.

Rightly said.

For a kid, a mother plays a very important role and no matter how much they try 2 men cannot replace the mother. Though it is more visible now, it is still not widely acepted and the child would undergo mental torture which is not fair.
J.A.D.E
Premium User:
Premium User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Medals: 1
Donated to Site (1)

Unread postby Gaz » 02 May 2011 22:09

No no no, its so wrong and have they taken in to account the kids feelings about the abuse they will suffer at school?
Gaz
Registered User:
Registered User:
Reserve Team Player:
Reserve Team Player:

Medals: 2
Forum Milestone (2)

Return to Debate & Loggerheads Area