First milestone and many new things

Read & share your thoughts on the latest site news, updates and changes in this forum.

First milestone and many new things

Unread postby robi » 16 Apr 2011 21:51

We are delighted tonight to report that earlier on this evening Red Devils Forum has passed its first milestone of 1000 posts which is a great achievement after only being open for less than a week, the person responsible for the post was Richazey.

Thank you all for your input and contributions so far to the site and long may it continue.

We have got many things planned that we believe is going to make this place better we are going to have a new history section which members will be able to leave comments about the posts that have been made, it will be seperate from the forum in a drop down menu its going to be very unique and amazing.

Soon you will see the new wave of changes as we now have the time to get stuff moving. Thank you to everyone for their contirbutions so far.

Robi.
robi
Administrator:
Administrator:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 52
Highscores: 10
Medals: 13
Forum Milestone (7) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Article Milestone (1) User Arcade Milestone (1)

Unread postby giggsy11 » 16 Apr 2011 21:54

Look forward to seeing all the new features and the forum grow and it certainly is already. Great to be part of a friendly forum with plenty to speak about. The new stuff sounds very exciting. Well done to you, Rich and those involved with the graphics for all of your hard work- must be well pleased with how things are going.

- Oh, if you are needing any pieces for the history section I've got some random pieces of united writing they aren't very good though but they can be deleted if they aren't any use i suppose!
Last edited by giggsy11 on 16 Apr 2011 21:56, edited 1 time in total.
“This is embarassing to say but I have cried twice in my life watching a footballer. The first was for Roberto and the second was for Ryan Giggs”-Alesaandro Del Piero
giggsy11
Registered User:
Registered User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Articles: 3

Unread postby robi » 16 Apr 2011 21:56

We are very pleased, we didnt have long to get it all up and running and now what we will be doing is adding all of the things we would of liked to have at the beginning but as we keep adding them now it will make people like us even more.

Tahnk you for your kind words.
robi
Administrator:
Administrator:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Forum Milestone (7) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Article Milestone (1) User Arcade Milestone (1)

Unread postby Richazey » 16 Apr 2011 21:57

Fantastic news, to say we only went live Monday and both me and Robi have been pre-occupied else where for a few days. Very happy to see the first milestone hit and I am working on the new stuff as I type.
Random avatar
Richazey
Registered User:
Registered User:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 12
Highscores: 6
Medals: 8
Forum Milestone (3) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Image Milestone (1)

Unread postby giggsy11 » 16 Apr 2011 22:01

Maybe less pressure to do it that way too just to gradually introduce new things
Last edited by giggsy11 on 16 Apr 2011 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
“This is embarassing to say but I have cried twice in my life watching a footballer. The first was for Roberto and the second was for Ryan Giggs”-Alesaandro Del Piero
giggsy11
Registered User:
Registered User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Articles: 3

Unread postby robi » 16 Apr 2011 22:18

giggsy11 wrote:- Oh, if you are needing any pieces for the history section I've got some random pieces of united writing they aren't very good though but they can be deleted if they aren't any use i suppose!

That would be brilliant as soon as its ready we will contact you and let you know how to submit, and everything is good as its members own views on certain things.
robi
Administrator:
Administrator:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Unread postby fluffybunny » 16 Apr 2011 22:33

Good work guys!
fluffybunny
Registered User:
Registered User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Medals: 2
Forum Milestone (1) Donated to Site (1)

Unread postby fiona1964 » 16 Apr 2011 22:39

Well done on hitting you first milestone looking forward to many more to come
fiona1964
Moderator:
Moderator:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Highscores: 1
Medals: 1
Forum Milestone (1)

Unread postby robi » 16 Apr 2011 22:54

Thank you both it means a lot.
robi
Administrator:
Administrator:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Unread postby Richazey » 16 Apr 2011 22:58

Cheers everyone, we are very new and very raw but hopefully our combined experience with Robis United knowledge and my phpBB knowledge we can make this into a great resource and fans forum for all United fans. This is the first step on the way to establishing ourselves as one of the best United forums on the net.
Random avatar
Richazey
Registered User:
Registered User:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 12
Highscores: 6
Medals: 8
Forum Milestone (3) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Image Milestone (1)

Next

Return to Site News & Announcements