RDF News Update.

Read & share your thoughts on the latest site news, updates and changes in this forum.

RDF News Update.

Unread postby robi » 27 Apr 2011 22:59

As we said when we first opened we would be adding new things all the time and also in keeping with trying to better what we already have here.

You will notice straight away the new site announcements bar at the top of your screens this will be updated whenever there is something new that will affect the site by making it better and for general news like when the match chat will be online for next game.

Along with the match reports page we now have the league table with one click you get to see and up to date league table link which of course has us on top of it. This is feature is for registered users only

We have added a new archives section which I urge members to share their stories and posts what they got about our history, its a unique section that delves into the history of United and we aim to get it full of interesting reads from all members worldwide.

We now have a links page which was added due to use getting our sites link on a few big United blogs and sites, this section is also home to the affiliates page where if a site places our button on their site we do the same in return.

The big one which you will notice in the announcement bar is that we have added a new section called United Tube, now this section will contain quality highlights and interviews of before, during and after each game and I for one can not wait to see this one in action. Also because the highlights are hosted on a 3rd party site we are not breaking any copyight laws, again this section is only open to registered users only.

There are a few other minor alterations that have taken place but they are mainly un noticeable to the untrained eye.

And also for the statistic lovers of you out there we have just passed 3600 posts in 17 days and our posts per day are smack on 200 so thank you all so much for being part of this amazing and exciting venture we are over the moon with the reception we have got so far.
robi
Administrator:
Administrator:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 52
Highscores: 10
Medals: 13
Forum Milestone (7) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Article Milestone (1) User Arcade Milestone (1)

Unread postby fluffybunny » 27 Apr 2011 23:51

Good updates :)
fluffybunny
Registered User:
Registered User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Medals: 2
Forum Milestone (1) Donated to Site (1)

Unread postby Richazey » 27 Apr 2011 23:55

Thanks Fully myself and Robbi have been very busy behind the scenes, I am happy with the league table and the footytube code. Plus I like how the announcement center mod looks after a lot of re-coding.
Random avatar
Richazey
Registered User:
Registered User:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 12
Highscores: 6
Medals: 8
Forum Milestone (3) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Image Milestone (1)

Unread postby Angelo » 28 Apr 2011 00:09

How can I access to United Tube?
Believe

Random avatar
Angelo
Registered User:
Registered User:
Academy Player:
Academy Player:

Medals: 1
Forum Milestone (1)

Unread postby Richazey » 28 Apr 2011 00:11

It's the forum underneath match day

viewforum.php?f=39
Random avatar
Richazey
Registered User:
Registered User:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 12
Highscores: 6
Medals: 8
Forum Milestone (3) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Image Milestone (1)

Unread postby fluffybunny » 28 Apr 2011 01:31

Richazey wrote:Thanks Fully myself and Robbi have been very busy behind the scenes, I am happy with the league table and the footytube code. Plus I like how the announcement center mod looks after a lot of re-coding.

Footytube code? O.o It's just a basic forum with topics in it. How does that require coding?

Oh right got it now. ;P The video BBcode.
Last edited by fluffybunny on 28 Apr 2011 01:34, edited 1 time in total.
fluffybunny
Registered User:
Registered User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Forum Milestone (1) Donated to Site (1)

Unread postby J.A.D.E » 28 Apr 2011 02:08

One suggestion is that you can add a place where we can find match/season statistics? How many shots/goals/assists/passes completed/success rate/ etc?
J.A.D.E
Premium User:
Premium User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Medals: 1
Donated to Site (1)

Unread postby sazhazey » 28 Apr 2011 08:00

It is on our to do list :P
Random avatar
sazhazey
Registered User:
Registered User:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 1
Highscores: 1
Medals: 4
Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1)

Unread postby Unitedite » 28 Apr 2011 09:03

Got to say liking the United Tube section.
I was born United, I live United and will die United

1908 1911 1952 1956 1957 1965 1967 1993 1994 1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2003 2007 2008 2009 2011

Count them and tell us we are not the best club in England
Unitedite
Registered User:
Registered User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Articles: 1

Unread postby Gaz » 28 Apr 2011 12:09

Love the new stuff and the highlights stuff is fantastic, RDF is the best.
Gaz
Registered User:
Registered User:
Reserve Team Player:
Reserve Team Player:

Forum Milestone (2)

Next

Return to Site News & Announcements