RDF April Recap

Read & share your thoughts on the latest site news, updates and changes in this forum.

RDF April Recap

Unread postby Richazey » 30 Apr 2011 23:29

April so a great start to life for the newest Manchester United forum on the net. We launched on the 10th April and haver gone from strength to strength since then, the staff here at RDF; myself, Robi and Sazhazey would like to thank all members for such a great start to the forum. We hit our first site milestone after just 5 days and then our 2nd 5 days later and we have gotten over 4,000 posts so far which for a site with just 41 members is a fantastic start.

April also so new features such as our custom built home page, match report page, archive section and our link up with footytube to bring match highlights and interviews as well. We have add minor features such as the medals mod and more little things as well to make members time here the more enjoyable, we have loads more stuff still to come in the coming weeks and months and we will be annoucning our plans for the site during the summer months later this month, so remember to tell your fellow United fans about us and also to look for us on both Twitter and Facebook.

Our stats for April:
Total topics: 548
Total posts: 4339
Total user registrations: 42
Average topics per day: 26.10
Average posts per day: 206.62
Average registrations per day: 2.00
Random avatar
Richazey
Registered User:
Registered User:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 12
Highscores: 6
Medals: 8
Forum Milestone (3) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Image Milestone (1)

Unread postby micro1000 » 01 May 2011 08:53

Great stuff, keep it up RDF.
micro1000
Registered User:
Registered User:
Academy Player:
Academy Player:

Unread postby Richazey » 01 May 2011 11:58

Thanks Mirco, still very new and we have a long way to go before establishing ourselves as a popular United forum.
Random avatar
Richazey
Registered User:
Registered User:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Forum Milestone (3) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Image Milestone (1)

Unread postby Unitedite » 01 May 2011 21:32

Right when Gaz told me about the site at the Everton game was very unsure as I have had a lot of bad experiences online as there are two many keyboard warriors out there but you guys seemed to have created a paradise for united fans, great topics and discussions, where real fans can express ones own views and disagree without being swore at or hung out to dry. Told my mates about you and wish this site all the luck in the world as its awesome.
I was born United, I live United and will die United

1908 1911 1952 1956 1957 1965 1967 1993 1994 1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2003 2007 2008 2009 2011

Count them and tell us we are not the best club in England
Unitedite
Registered User:
Registered User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Articles: 1

Unread postby Gaz » 01 May 2011 21:36

Well said mate, I was not fibbing when I said it was great, the owners are two top guys and shown old more established sites how to run a forum. I hate logging into United forums full of idiots that only can swear at each other, people seem to forget that we all share the same love and passion and you feel it here in the design and time that has gone into this site.
Gaz
Registered User:
Registered User:
Reserve Team Player:
Reserve Team Player:

Medals: 2
Forum Milestone (2)

Unread postby robi » 01 May 2011 21:36

Unitedite wrote:Right when Gaz told me about the site at the Everton game was very unsure as I have had a lot of bad experiences online as there are two many keyboard warriors out there but you guys seemed to have created a paradise for united fans, great topics and discussions, where real fans can express ones own views and disagree without being swore at or hung out to dry. Told my mates about you and wish this site all the luck in the world as its awesome.

Thank you very much for the great comments, its a pleasure to hear and has put a big smile on my face and I am sure Rich's face aswell, I understand about the idiotic repsonses when people disagree on other forums had it myself for only to long to remember this is why we have a relaxed friendly approach to running here but also being professional about it so everyone can feel welcome and happy without the wind up merchants and abuse because they dont agree with you, also the non swearing out of context puts paid to any of that sort of abuse in posts.

Thank you again both of you.
robi
Administrator:
Administrator:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 52
Highscores: 10
Medals: 13
Forum Milestone (7) Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1) User Article Milestone (1) User Arcade Milestone (1)

Unread postby Richazey » 01 May 2011 21:40

Wow makes me very humbled we created this as Robi had the passion and I had the background in forums as Gaz will know and we look at what the others were doing wrong to make sure we won't make the same mistake as I say to people leave you personnal grudges at the login button. We aim to become the best alternative to the others who turn a blind eye to the swearing and other issues.
Random avatar
Richazey
Registered User:
Registered User:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Unread postby fluffybunny » 01 May 2011 21:57

Good work you lot. :) Can't wait for another exciting month of RDF.
fluffybunny
Registered User:
Registered User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Medals: 2
Forum Milestone (1) Donated to Site (1)

Unread postby Mr. Wrecks » 02 May 2011 06:55

Lets go RDF!
Mr. Wrecks
Registered User:
Registered User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Unread postby sazhazey » 02 May 2011 07:40

Thanks you two, you just need more active users.
Random avatar
sazhazey
Registered User:
Registered User:
First Team Player:
First Team Player:

Articles: 1
Highscores: 1
Medals: 4
Outstanding Achievement (1) Donated to Site (1) User Post Milestone (1) User Topic Milestone (1)

Next

Return to Site News & Announcements